Effective Date: July 1, 2023
Information we collect
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you when you visit our Website, register on the Website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or engage in other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. This information may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and any other personally identifiable information you provide to us.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device you use, the Internet service provider, and other similar information.
How we use collected information
We may collect and use personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience: We may use the information you provide to us to understand your needs and preferences, and customize your experience on our Website.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails: We may use your email address to send you information and updates, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
We may collect and use non-personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Website: We may use feedback provided by you to improve our products, services, and overall user experience.
- To analyze trends: We may aggregate non-personal identification information to analyze trends, track user interactions, and gather demographic information for internal purposes.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, as well as security measures, to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission.
We may disclose personal information if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
You may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may change constantly. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms